What are Ear Seeds?
Ear seeds are tiny pellets or beads that are attached to an adhesive. These seeds are placed on the ear, such as Acupuncture. Ear Seeds are used for Auriculotherapy, aka Ear Acupressure. The pellets can be in the form of the vaccinia plant, surgical stainless steel, 24k gold plated, and Swarovski Crystals.
Ear Seeds are a tool for Auriculotherapy. The ears are used as a microsystem that reflects the entire body.
Ear seeds are used to apply pressure to the points of the ear that were stimulated by palpitating or by our Zappy (electro-stimulator). This allows the stimulation of the point to be maintained after the treatment for a few days.
Ear Seed is used for treating:
Balance of Hormones'
Women health concerns
Concentration and focus
SO MUCH MORE!
How long do Ear Seeds stay?
Ear Seeds can stay on for about two to seven days. If they fall off between that time, that is ok.
How old do you have to be to get Ear Seeds?
I would recommend anyone from the age of 3 and up.
Click here for our AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS.
What to expect?
1. We will chat about what's your main concern
2. We will palpate the ear
3. We will use an alcohol wipe to clean the ears
4. We will use our electro-simulator to start the endorphins process
5. We will palpate the ear again and place the ear seeds where the body is asking for help!
6. We send you the after care instruction and depending on how chronic the issue is we typically see a person 1 to 2 times a week. This will be discussed at time of session.
7. Session is no more than 30 minutes. Putting Ear Seeds on takes about 5 minutes.