Relationships: Marriage, Dating, & Love
Our Relationship Coaching
We specialize in Marriage, Dating, and Love relationship.
Where do you stand?
Marriage Coaching: You are Married. We help with the communication between the couples. We help resolve conflicts and how to bring the two back together to where they can understand each other and respect one another.
Dating Coaching: You are not married. You are in the dating atmosphere. Not fully committed to anyone. Here is where we help you with you inner game. Learn to find the love you desire vs the one you where taught to have. Learn to change you mind thoughts and energy to the relationship that you want. This is also good for any emotional support.
Love Coaching: Lost of why you cannot find love. Everything else is perfect, but you cannot find love. Or maybe every relationship you are in is crap. With our love coaching we help work towards a common goal of helping you feel empowered in yourself and ready to tackle the dating world. We can help you obtain confidence in asking for what you want, making and executing plans, setting boundaries, planning ahead, and most of all being yourself.
What to expect?
Each session is specialized per clients needs. We usually would like to have the married couple at the same time. There are some cases that we will have the first few session one on one to find underlining issues that could the the root cause of the issues. Each session is 60 minutes.
Is this program for you?
If you feel left out, alone, and like there is "going nowhere" feeling. It may be time to sit down and find out why, how we can fix this and become stronger as a couple or person.
Here are some questions to ask before you decide to get a marriage coach:
1. Do you want this marriage to succeed?
2. What are the most important marriage issues you should improve?
3. Are there any reasons your marriage cannot improve?
4. Why did you originally fall in love?
5. Who will be affected by the decisions regarding your marriage?
6. What needs are you failing to meet?
7. What kind of love do you feel from each other?
8. What are you willing to do to become more intimate?
9. Are there unresolved conflicts?
10. What will your lives be like if you were to separate?
11. How are your finances?
12. Review your expectations of one another, are they reasonable and fair?
13. What are the positives in the relationship
14. What is the biggest change in your relationship
15. Can you make your marriage a top priority?
16. Do you still trust one another?
17. How long are you willing to work on your relationship?
I would recommend each person to answer these question on their own, on a separate sheet of paper to see how each one feels and responds.
Here are some questions to ask before you decide to get a Dating coach:
1. Do I give time as an excuse of why I don't date?
2. Do I know what I want in a partner and in my future?
3. Are you on dating sites and don't know how to use it?
4. Are you able to hold a conversation with someone you have feelings for?
5. Are you not sure what to do, where to go, what to ware?
6. Are you lost and confused of how you feel about yourself?
Here are some questions to ask before you decide to get a Love coach:
1. Do you feel like you cannot achieve specific goals in love, dating, relationships, romance, intimacy and sexuality?
2. Do you have a fear of commitment?
3. Do you know yourselves value?
4. You cannot get over your ex.
5. Are you at the point where you want to say F**k it all, "I am done with dating"?
6. Divorced? Now what, how do you restart?
The cost for our coaching is on a paying scale. Sessions can be $25-$135 Depending on income. If you do not want to share your finances, the cost per session is $135. (Per couple and Individually)
What to expect?
Set an appointment- Pay deposit.
You will receive an email or call about your appointment
We will send you a client form to fill out.
Once we review your intake form, we will let you know what payment fee is required.
Sessions are 60 minutes in length.